PDT has improved upon the current way of communicating when Thermal Chambers will need to be used. Previously, the schedule wasn’t visible, creating potential delays in jobs and inadequate resource planning. Now, the schedule is visible and posted on the Thermal Chamber. The purpose of this is to allow for better planning of resource use by indicating who needs the chamber, for which job and the duration of time needed.
- Lean Manufacturing Blog: IR & D Visual Board
- Pacific Design Technologies, Inc. announces the appointment of Michael Brown as President
- Lean Manufacturing Blog: Streamlining the Process Through Automation
- Lean Manufacturing Blog: Visual Consumable Andon Board
- Lean Manufacturing Blog: Visual Engineering Boards